The Bibo Cough Syrup is free of alcohol which is one of the chief ingredients in most of the cough syrups available in the market. Alcohol containing cough syrups causes drowsiness and becomes addictive in the long run.But our cough syrup is a blend of several therapeutic herbs and the time-old savior honey which is absolutely safe for kids.
- Honey performs the task of soothing, which is crucial when you’re undergoing the troubles of dry cough
- Tulsi helps to mobilize the mucus in asthma and bronchitis and also relieves the symptoms that cold and dry cough brings about
- Gul Banafsha helps in treating the ongoing or sudden breathing problems caused by asthma, bronchitis, inflammation, emphysema, flu and cold symptoms and also helps to cool and soothe
- Draksha controls agitating cough but also cures asthma and cold
- Lisodha has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and immune-modulator properties
- Vasa has a positive impact on inflammatory diseases and is an excellent expectorant which loosens phlegm and clears respiratory passages
- Somlata has valuable antispasmodic properties to clear air passages and also benefits those who are suffering from high fever and asthma
- Bharangi helps to treat the symptoms of chronic sinusitis, common cold, chronic respiratory problems, and allergic rhinitis.
1) Take it for a week, 4 to 5 times a day 2) For kids from 1 to 10 years, 1 teaspoon (5ml) at a time and for 11 years and older 10ml (2 tbsp.); or as directed by the physician.
1) Gul Banaffsa, (Viola odorata), WP, 100 mg 2) Tulsi, (Ocimum sanctum), WP-Lf, 100 mg 3) Lisodha, (Cordia dichotoma), Fr, 100 mg 4) Mulethi, (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rt, 50 mg 5) Kantkari, (Solanum xanthocarpum), WP, 50 mg 6)Somlata, (Ephedra gerardiana), WP, 50 mg 7) Bharangi, (Clerodendrum serratum), Rt-Lf, 50 mg 8) Dudhi, (Euphorbia hirta), WP, 50 mg 9)Shunthi, (Zingiber officinalis), Rt, 50 mg 10) Babab chini, (Piper cubeba), Fr, 25 mg.
1) Finish or discard within 4 weeks of opening the bottle
2) Store in a cool and dry place
3) Keep out of reach of the children
4) Read the dosage and other info carefully
5) If problems persist, see a doctor