Very Stuffy Nose, or a runny one? Also Headache? Time to take start course of Bibo Severe Cold Relief Pack. CONTENTS: The pack contains 3 products: Bibo Rub-On Vapour Rub, Bibo Clear Vapor Patch and Bibo Saline Spray. Bibo Saline Nasal Spray with goodness of TULSI disinfects and opens up the blocked nose and also cleanses the daily pollutants you carry home. The nasal spray is used to dilute the mucus. Bibo Rub-On Vapour Rub is 100% natural, mess free and easy to use. It helps those who face
1) Bibo Saline Spray:
- Nasal spray helps to dilute the mucus
- Tulsi (Basil) is an anti-bacterial herb whereas xylitol prevents breeding of bacteria by starving them
- Salt helps to kill bacteria in your ENT system
2) Bibo Rub-on Vapour Rub:
- Provides fast relief from cold, cough and nasal blockage
- Helps to reduce the runny nose and nasal congestion
- vapor rub helps to open the airways
3) Bibo Clear Vapour Patch:
- It is made up of 100% biodegradable fibre can be used by individuals of all ages
- Can be used by putting on the pillow while sleeping, placing it on the upper chest while engaging in activities
- Can be placed on the steering wheel while driving too.
- Saline Nasal Spray: 2 Sprays (1 Spray for kids) in each nostril 4-5 times a day.
- Vapor Patch: Upto 3 times a day (2 for kids).
- Vapor Rub: For cold and congestion: 4 to 5 times a day on forehead, neck, topical area of nose, and chest.
1) Saline Nasal Spray: 2 sprays (kids -1) in each nostril, 4 to 5 times a day
2) Vapour Rub:
- Packed in a slanting tube. Apply directly or take a small amount in one finger and apply
- For cold, congestion & headache: 4 to 5 times a day
3) Vapour Patch
For cold, upto 3 times a day (2 times for Kids).
1) Read the label carefully before use
2) Keep out of reach of the children
3) Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
4) This is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine and is generally considered safe
5) If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the product, please discontinue and see a doctor
6) If problems persist see a doctor