Bibo contains the recommended Ayush Kwath ingredients
Tulsi is a proven immunomodulator that protects from ailments that include viral or bacterial infections. The medicinal properties of tulsi remove phlegm and catarrhal matter present in the upper bronchial tubes. Tulsi leaves are a specific cure for fevers with their anti-inflammation and analgesic properties.
Some anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can relax membranes in the airways, which could reduce coughing. And is an antioxidant to improve the metabolism to have better health and immunity. Anti-bacteria; and anti-parasitic properties protect dental and respiratory systems.
Mulethi or Yashtimadhu, due to its expectorant and bronchodilator properties that are known to provide relief from conditions like cough and bronchial problems. Enzymes in multehi roots generate macrophages and lymphocytes, that protect the body from microbes, allergens, pollutants, etc
Cloves is a treasure trove of anti-inflammatory compounds, which can come in handy during times of sore throat, cough, cold, and sinusitis. cloves are also an antioxidant and have antibacterial properties. many people opt for clove oil to clear blocked nasal passages too. it also has a cooling effect on the nasal cavity and throat.
Fortified with more revolutionary herbs, No other brand could imagine!
Provides relief from cold and cough symptoms as well as sore throat by promoting the removal of sputum from the air passages and eases breathing. Also heals wounds and rashes which might have arise because of inflammation.
Also helps digestion which is key to absorbing all nutrients to improve immunity.
This renowned ayurvedic medicine has wide spectrum of medicinal properties with positive effects on inflammatory diseases.
Can cure cold, cough, and chronic or acute lung conditions too. It neutralizes the irritants that trigger cough and inflammation. Very soothing for sore throat.
Kakdasinghi helps manage cough by removing excess mucus from the respiratory tract due to its expectorant property. It also helps manage bronchitis by relaxing the respiratory passages and allowing unobstructed passage of air to the lungs.
Such restorative properties provide a strong natural shield.
Bhum Amla is having pitta balancing properties, which means it reduces heat in the body. Helps better absorption of nutrients and provides good immunity. In many aspects, it's better than common Amla.
It has anti-viral and anti-oxidant properties, effective for chronic lungs conditions patients.
And SEVEN (7) other ingredients as mentioned on the pack.
Who should take Bibo Shots
Take twice daily(morning, evening) for general immunity. And up to 4 times for cough-cold symptoms. Start right for first symptoms, even if it's mild
All in the family 1+ years age. Serve lukewarm for kids.
Add 1 sachet into your regular milk tea and enjoy great flavour of BIBO MASALA TEA! Good taste, Good health
Kadha is effective in reducing cold, congestion, cough, flu, inflammation, headache, and other infections. This Kashayam has a healthy combination of 13 Ayurvedic ingredients like turmeric, tulsi, black pepper, dry ginger, Indian gooseberry, and more.
- Water-soluble vitamins are carried to the body’s tissues but are not stored in the body. They are found in many plant and animal foods and in dietary supplements and must be taken in daily.
- Gets to work immediately as it is readily absorbed by the body.
- Kashayam’s have been used to prevent all sorts of respiratory illnesses for over 500 years.
- Say Goodbye to office stress by replacing one tea in your day with Bibo Kadha and lead a stress-free and productive day.
- Aids in peaceful breathing over continuous usage.
- Containing immunity-boosting spices like dry ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, black pepper, cumin seeds. This kadha can help you get rid of cold, cough, and more infections easily.
- For Kids from 1 year to 10 years – 3 shots a day. Give lukewarm to young kids.
- For 11 year and onwards – 4 shots a day.
- Menthol: Gives a soothing feel to the throat, helps open nasal passages.
- Tulsi: Tulsi has expectorant properties which mix effectively in clearing congestion. Established anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Shunthi (Ginger): Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties and thus it relieves sore throat. And helps build immunity.
- Vasa: It ability to cure the common cold, cough, and many other Respiratory problems. It also detoxifies the blood and supports liver function.
Each 5gm sachet contains: Sunthi extract , (Zingiber officinale), 80mg, Rz; Tulsi extract , (Ocimum sanctum), 50mg, Lf; Yastimadhu extract, (Glycyrrhiza glabra), 50mg, Rt; Vasa extract, (Adhatoda vasica), 50mg, Lf; Pippali Extract , (Piper longum), 50mg, Fr; Kulanjan extract , (Alpinia galanga), 30mg, Rt; Babul extract , (Acacia Arabica ), 20mg, Br; Kakda singi extract, (Pistacia integerrima), 20mg, Galls; Lavang Extract , (Caryophyllus aromaticus), 20mg, Fl; Kateli extract , (Solanum surrattense), 20mg, WP; Bhumiamla extract , (Phyllanthus niruri), 20mg, WP; Bharangi extract , (Clerodendrum serratum), 20mg, Br; Katha extract, (Acacia catechu ), 20mg, Br; Pudina satva (menthol), (Mentha piperita), 5mg; Honey ,70mg; Mishri Base q.s."
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.