Gandhapura Oil (Wintergreen)
Superstar herb with anti rheumatic, anti inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. Helps relaxing the skin and muscles in the are of application.
Lavender not only has a relaxing fragrance, it can also comfort sinus congestion and reduce pain and swelling. Allows to relax and destress as you get back to normal.
Used to calm cough and congestion across the globe since ages. Works as an excellent decongestant and is a popular remedy for bronchitis and cold. It eases congestion and loosens phlegm.
It is proven to have antiviral and antibacterial properties to counter infections in upper respiratory tracts. Has proven immunomodulatory properties as per some published clinical trials.
Vapor Rub comes in a easy to apply tube which makes the application process mess-free an hygienic. No more dipping fingers into the tub/bottle. The vapor rub is free of mineral oil and camphor which is harmful for the skin. It is a mesmerizing blend of ingredients with therapeutic properties which not only reliefs nasal congestion but also relaxes muscle tension and its blend of aloe-vera and lavender nourishes the skin.
- Apply this on the throat, chest, top of nose and forehead. Use it upto 4 to 5 times a day.
- Apply directly from bottle for better ease. Or take small amount on finger and rub.
- Ideal to have one tube for everyone in the family.
- Peppermint Oil, Aerial parts, 2%
- Eucalyptus Oil, Leaf, 2%
- Tulsi Oil, Seeds, 1%
- Gandhpura Oil, Leaf, 2%
- Lavender Oil, Bud, 3%
- Coconut Oil, Fruit, 2%
- Aloe vera.
Apply it upto 4 to 5 times a day. Comforting for babies of 1 year and more. For infants, good to take doctor’s advice before usage.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- This is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine and is generally considered safe
- If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the product, please discontinue and see a doctor
- If problems persist see a doctor