The Nasal Spray disinfects and opens up the blocked nose.15 ml spray bottle which gives more than 150 sprays. Enriched with Basil (Tulsi) which is a natural anti-bacterial and Xylitol which starves bad bacteria in nasal area.
- Not just another saline spray! Bibo Nasal Spray is also fortified with Tulsi which is an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and immunity booster herb.
- It also uses Xylitol as flavouring agent which acts on bad bacteria in nasal system by starving them.
- Bibo Spray disinfects and opens up the blocked nose. Each spray bottle which gives more than 150 sprays.
- Do you have frequent nasal blockage or you are significantly exposed to air pollution? Remember 8'o Clock is Bibo Time then. Take one spray at 8AM and one at 8PM in evening.
- Builds resistance from Sinus and Asthma episodes when used regularly
- Flushes out pollutants and pathogens
- Use it in conjunction with Vapor Patch for best results from stubborn nasal congestion.
- Everyone in family shall have a personal nasal spray. Use a marker pen to write your name on own spray bottle.
- Tulsi (Basil) possesses potent capabilities being an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and also anti-inflammatory herb.
- Xylitol as flavouring agent prevents the breeding of bad bacteria by starving them
- Can also be used for Gargle by adding 10 sprays to a glass of water
- Salt helps to kill bacteria in your ENT system
- Use the special Bibo Spray to irrigate your sinus and loosen the mucus.
For Cold, Breathing Congestion and Sore Throat: 2 sprays (kids -1) in each nostril, 4 to 5 times a day
- Tulsi, Ocimum Sanctum, Leaves, 2.00%
- Saline, Lavana, Salt, 0.65%
- Xylitol, q.s.
- Purified Water
Saline Nasal Spray: 2 sprays (kids -1) in each nostril, 4 to 5 times a day
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- This is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine and is generally considered safe
- If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the product, please discontinue and see a doctor
- If problems persist see a doctor