SORE THROAT: Your sore throat is not localised, internal secretion aggravates it. - Use cough syrup along with Nasal Spray for wholesome relief - Nasal Spray fights with pathogen in nasal area limiting secretion - Cough syrup with 20+ natural ingredients and honey soothes throat and reduces coughing.
Saline Nasal Spray :
- Nasal Spray fights with the pathogen in nasal area limiting the internal secretion of mucus which stimulates sore throat.
- Helps in calming dry cough by working on throat walls
- Acts on a sore throat in 100 seconds
- Cough syrup soothes the throat and reduces coughing
- Saline Nasal Spray: 2 sprays (kids -1) in each nostril, 4 to 5 times a day
- Cough Syrup: 10ml, up to 4 times a day (5ml for kids)
- Saline Nasal Spray: Tulsi, Xylitol, Salt
- Cough Syrup: Honey, Tulsi, Pippali, Vasa, Kantakari, etc.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- This is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine and is generally considered safe
- If you face any adverse symptoms or develop any allergy from the product, please discontinue and see a doctor
- If problems persist see a doctor
Why Choose Us
No Petrochemicals used.
Not produced synthetically
We work with Fastest Courier Services like DHL,Bluedart.
Metro cities: 1-2 days
Other cities: 3-4 days